Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day Sixty-One Pescetarian (189 til 30)

“The most powerful tool we have for changing our environment is our ability to change ourselves.” — Stephanie Matthews-Simonton

I know I know I am the worst blogger on the planet, but let me explain. I have been a little out of sorts trying to sort out a routine for my new life. And I think I got it. And better yet I found a way to put blogging time in too.

Let me catch you up on the world of me. Well School is in full swing, and I have to say, I am Loving it! I have these very intriguing teachers that pull you in and make education exciting. Been a long time since I have had that.

If you can't find me at school look towards the gym, I might be running in the pool or working it out on the machines. I have fitting lost 17 lbs, little shy of my 10 lbs a month mark, but thats okay. My problem now, is that I am not losing weight as much as inches. Don't get me wrong I love putting on the pants and being like yes they are too big, but I want to see it on the scale too. But I am still working out everyday.

Will write more I promise soon, but I have to study.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is great and I'm really proud of the steps you're taking!

    ReplyDelete