Monday, February 15, 2010

Day Fourty-One Pescetarian (209 til 30)

“Life can change in an instant. Sometimes it's the result of a chance encounter, or the reading of a letter discovered at the bottom of a jewelry box...And sometimes it happens over office supplies.”
— Maria Wilhelm & Dirk Mathison


Good Morning Followers, LOL! (It just sounded funny to me this morning.) And HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! You are all my special Valentine's. I hope you were shown love in all the forms yesterday and did some giving too. I felt very special that my parents took me out for Valentine's. As my Mother said I am her Valentine. As she is mine! And that my very great friend Laurel, choose me to send her Valentine wishes too this year. Next year I am sending her a present! :)

So Much to catch up on so Lets get started. A little bumbed today, I didn't lose any weight, however it will not let this discourage me. I will work a little harder this week. I went to the gym 5 days last week, and I love it. I did have a bit of an accident and partly dislocated my shoulder but Holley promptly popped it back in and after a few days of resting, it feels so much better. I know having my Mom's massage helped the most though. Got to love the Moms.

So the first week of school has passed, and I after some stressing schedule changes (No way was I taking Anatomy and dissecting a human heart and a cat!) I have a a schedule I love. I will be taking Astronomy, and Political Science on Mon/Wed; and Argumentative Speech and Afro American History on Tue/Thurs. I really Love my teachers so far and I feel like this semester will be great. I have already made some friends, and even exchanged numbers with this really Hot guy, but we will see about that.

As you probably are aware now, its President's Day and I have today and tomorrow off from school. Since I just dropped my parents off so they can head to San Diego for a few days, I have decided to spend the day with my Aunt in Westlake Village. I felt like some quality time with her is just what I needed to feel like I had a little vacation. It pretty much is a vacation, I mean Westlake is so FAR!!! But I am excited to spend some time with her. Still not completely sure what I will be doing tomorrow, but I will let you know.

Well I would like to get some studying in before I head out to Westlake, get the studying done now, so that tonight I can head straight to the gym. Have to keep up the good run of things.

I hope everyone had a safe Love filled weekend

Love you all!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Next time stop by on your way to Westlake. We would love to see you. Your classes sound great! I love to keep up on your health journey. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete