Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Thirty Four - Pescetarian (217 Days til 30)


“Today I see beauty everywhere I go, in every face I see, in every single soul...”
— Kevyn Aucoin

Hello Wonderful World. Let me first start by saying I think this is going to be a once a week thing for a bit. Things have been insane lately. Not to mention that today I also started my new semester. But I will come back to that.

Starting with the important stuff, in one month I managed to lose 10 lbs. Yep thats right! The first month was successful and I lost 10 lbs!!! 80 more to go. I finally signed up with LA Fitness, and I have this amazing trainer and I am am working out every chance I get and I love it! I couldn't ask for anything more really! I feel great and thats what matters.

So like I said I started school today and I love my professors! They are prefect! I have to say last night I was so scared about school I could hardly sleep. I kept thinking about what if these classes are so hard I won't be able to manage. But with these teachers I think anything will be possible. I have to see tomorrows teachers but I have a feeling everything will be okay.

Besides school today I got to spent some time with my gorgeous little nephew. I have been so blessed that my siblings had these wonderful children I don't even need to have my own ;P

Well Its late and I have a busy day a head of me tomorrow. And I meant what I said last week if anyone wants to join the Cinderella Pact with me, Let me know!

Happy Monday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment