Saturday, January 2, 2010

92%

Did you know 92% of New Years Resolutions won't be kept? I am determined to be one of the 8%!

I turn 30 this year. How it came so fast, I have no idea. I was just 10. But nevertheless its here. I have been on this planet for ALMOST 3 decades, and I don't feel like I have done squat! So I am making New Year Resolutions and I am going to keep them. Best of all you get to come for the ride.

Here we go... This is what I resolve.

1. I will lose 90 lbs
2. I will go out on dates more.
3. I will volunteer at least once a month
4. I will get a 3.0 or higher in school this year.
5. I will take one international flight
6. I will not say No, to situations or events, if other wise I would be at home sleeping.
7. I will be in Jamaica on my 30th Birthday.
8. I will try new things.
9. I will get a tattoo
10.I will Enjoy Life More.

Usually my resolutions last maybe 3 months at the most, but I am really trying this time. Trying so hard, that I am going Vegan for 21 Days. Vegan. No Dairy. Whats wrong with me? But supposedly it jump starts for metabolism to get your body working. We will see. I can do it. I got 90 lbs to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment