Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Eight - Vegan (244 days til 30)

“You are full of unshaped dreams...
You are laden with beginnings...
There is hope in you...”
— Lola Ridge

Ladies and Gents, I would like to announce that I lost 4.5 lbs this past week! That makes all this heartache worth it! Woo Hoo Me!!! LOL. Being Vegan has its upside. As of right now I am 274.5 lbs. Still not good at all but the pounds are coming off!

I woke up with morning and did an weight lifting circuit and some yoga stretches. So far my Vegan meals has included oatmeal, but I am getting hungry so I'll need to eat something else soon.

One thing I have been noticing is that my mood more and more has been getting worse. I think am being really grouchy. I am not sure if it has to do with the toxins being released or just lack of real food, but I am mean. I am trying to keep myself under control and channel my anger toward exercise so hopefully it will get better. Wish me luck!

By the way, I just wanted to let you know if you go to Self.com You can sign up with their Jump Start Diet 2010. It will send you tips daily on losing weight. It also allows you to keep a food journal, a workout log, and provides you with excerise tips. It also keeps track of your progress with an online log. Its great!

Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment