Monday, January 25, 2010

Day Twenty-One - Vegan (230 Days til 30)

“There's literally nothing more important to our health, happiness and success than what we put into our bodies and the energy, clarity and stamina that come as a result.”
— Jennifer Aniston

Well looky here, looky here! I made it!!! 21 Days Vegan! Damn! And the best part is I actually loved it! So much so that I am going to go Pescetarian for as long as I can. The hard part about being vegan was that I wanted Fish more than anything else. So I decided I will keep to vegan/vegetarian for as much as I can, but have fish. So Pescetarian here I come. I am also going to try to stay away from as much processed food as possible as well. Cook more for my self and not eat out unless for Sushi, like tomorrow night!

It is also weight day. Woo Hoo!!! I lost 8 lbs total! A nice way to start the day! I just finished my 30 Day Shred DVD, and am going to take a shower. And Start my day.

Happy Monday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment