Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Four - Vegan (248 days til 30)

“It's this simple: When you give your body the right fuel it will function effectively.” — Gary Smalley

Today was one of the weird Vegan days. I was hungry throughout the day, then when I got something substantial in my stomach, besides salad, I got sick. My sister would say its because I have too many toxins in my body. Usually I disagree, and give up. But what if she is right? What if my body has been full of toxins all these years? What if all my illnesses have come from what I have eaten? And this process of cleansing is actually freeing my body of these so called "toxins"? Interesting possibility, right?

You are what you eat they say, ff this theory is correct, would that make you change how you eat? Does that mean before now I was pizza and some fired foods. Do I want to be salads and healthy foods? The fired stuff does taste good though. But that will just lead me to an early grave I want to see more of life. I pick salads and healthy foods. So cleanse continued.

I haven't shared my views on music. Music makes everything better. Try making a playlist of upbeat songs for when you are working out. If you check out the newest issue of Fitness magazine, they have 100 songs to work out to. Its a pretty great mix you should check it out.

Lastly, I was asked out today, by a man that works at the auction house my sister and I got to every Thursday. I have to say I was completely caught off guard. Even though my new year resolution is to date more. I feel like it came to quickly. But I did say yes. We will see when he calls. Hmmm.

By the way, my exercise took a break today. I left early this morning for the auction, and I was suppose to work out with my friend tonight, but my stomach wasn't up to par. So my weekend off is no more. I have to make it up.

1 comment:

  1. The workout songs have me intrigued! And how exciting to get asked out...yay! I want to know more details. Sorry to hear your new eating plan is making you sick. I hope you can get more in your tummy soon. Keep up the great work. I love reading all your positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete