Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last Day.

It is here the last day of my previous life ends tonight. At least I am going out in style, I threw in a McDonald's grilled Chicken sandwich at lunch, and we are having a holiday party tonight at my house. Where I get to eat all my favorites. Bad I know, but I got to do it.

Even with my stylish exit, I am faced with my first vegan woe. My friend and her husband have been in town for the holidays and leave tomorrow. We planned on brunch tomorrow and since I will be a vegan, the problem is where to go? This is usually where my jumping off the band wagon occurs. But I have sent out pleas to my vegetarian friends to see if they have ideas. Hopefully that will help me come up with some ideas.

They make dieting so difficult. I have been reading all these different magazine articles about finding the right diet for you. But really how are you sure you picked the best one for you. Thats where my fears come in. I really want to make this work, but sometimes I feel like problems will constantly be thrown at me. I guess all I can do is have faith. Faith that I can lose this weight and do everything else I have resolved to do.

To help me on my Dieting trek, I have kidnapped and put on my band wagon my good friend Laurel. Together we will face the world of dieting. Hopefully we can do this. Wait of course we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment